Wednesday, July 9, 2008

true story

So we went to a soccer game last week and had a great time. Here's a funny story I forgot to tell about what happened afterwards....

Leaving the stadium we are driving through neighborhood streets that aren't so nice. Traffic is pretty heavy but we are moving. Amanda, Sergey and I are having a good time chatting when we happen upon a little boy (10-12 maybe) dancing on the sidewalk shouting at the cars. I shout out the car window at him:

"IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!"

I was laughing. Amanda rolled her eyes and I think Sergey chuckled.

But that's not the funny part! Still stuck in traffic, we come up to an intersection where we don't have to stop but the cross traffic has a stop sign does. We go through the intersection bumper to bumper as a local motors her way up towards us. I hear the (I'm guessing here) Mom say to the son "No, we can't do that, tomorr' you have to go to Church." She then passes us and someone in the intersection pulls out and startles her and I hear her say "You M*TH*RF*CK*R!!".

Whenever I hear her words run through my head it doesn't stop being funny...

"No, we can't do that, tomorr' you have to go to Church............You M*TH*RF*CK*R!!"

No comments: