Tuesday, April 14, 2009

have you ever wanted...

...to just tell people where to go? But I can't. At least not yet. I haven't lost it yet.

The other day someone did their best at ripping me a new one (which, by the way, I did NOT have coming to me and was in no way my fault). I think the best part was that I just stood there at looked at the person and said "thanks" at the end of it. I think THAT may have been better than any witty retort. Considering the fact that as they were walking away they called me an "A$$HOLE!", like a pouting teenager.

Oh--before I forget, I am supposed to blog about how amazing Amanda's fingernails and toenails will be after her manicure and pedicure tomorrow. Her feet will look so fabulous in her shoes.

It's incredible the wonderful things you can think of to blog about your wife when she has you in a headlock and you are losing your supply of oxygen to your brain. It somehow allows me to focus on all of her wonderful qualities, which are in fact, overwhelmingly abundant. I could go on, but I'm blacking o u t a lit tle here ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I want to tell people where to go sometimes. It's hard to be patient, cool and bite your tongue. You did the right thing. Ah, what am I sayin, go off. Do it! Haha.

Now why would Amanda do such a thing?

Dandysue said...

That's great! I'm going to use that sometime. In my line of work I know there will be many opportunities.