Sunday, October 21, 2007

weekend wrapup..

Went back to visit the in-laws this weekend and it was a good time. It was the first trip to grandma's house for Xander. He seemed to like it well enough. Amanda and I only held him long enough to put him in his carrier, feed or change him and take him out of his carrier. The rest of the time everyone was fighting over holding him.

Just us boys went to church this morning. Amanda wasn't feeling well. I think that might have been our first boys only trip out.

I finished my compost pile today. Now the tree and bush trimmings are housed in a nice little box and don't take up the entire area between the shed and the fence. Lesson learned from this building experience: make sure your screws are long enough. Now I have to find a use for that compost.

No comments: