Monday, August 4, 2008

brain fart

So yesterday I'm in my garage talking with neighbor #1, the cop. We are chatting away and neighbor #2, the lawn expert stops by to drop off some books on perennials and landscaping. Neighbor #2 and I are yacking a bit and I feel I should introduce Neighbors #1 and #2.

"Hey, Neighbor #2, do you know.... (insert long awkward pause here were I look Neighbor #1 directly in the eye, stand there with my mouth open waiting for my tongue to kick into action) ...umm. Thank God they finished up the introduction for me because my brain just...stopped...

Now that's an embarrassing brain fart.

It's better than..."this is my wife, umm....what's your name again?" --that's never happened!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny man. I thought stuff like that only happened to me...