Sunday, August 10, 2008

weekend wrapup

So did you see in the news that Mr. Sunshine John Edwards had an affair? Dude, I tell you what, I've lost all hope in politicians. They are all buggery turds. Give me another 10 to 15 years and I'm going to figure out what I have to do to run for office. Hopefully once I figure it out I'll follow through and run for office.

We found this ice cream shop down the road that serves Tofts ice cream. Tofts is the best ice cream in the whole world, in case you didn't know it already. It's made in good old Sandusky, Ohio and is another fine Ohio product just like myself. So on weekends we walk a mile down to the ice cream shop and back and it is awesome. The two mile round trip melts the guilt away.

We went over to Ukie's apartment this weekend and saw Cloverfield. Sweet flick! I highly recommend it. I thought it was written very well.

No comments: