Monday, February 4, 2008

addendum

I would like to add to my rant from yesterday that I think Wes Welker of the Patriots would have deserved MVP honors if the Pats would have won. His performance was phenomenal. That little squirt is unstoppable.

We had another fun Home Depot trip this weekend. Bought a hot water heater blanket, an AC cover, a peephole and some wood to build some rolling storage bins under the basement stairs. We also picked up some paint for the master bathroom. We are going to paint it Lauren's Lullaby, which is light pink.

The only problem is I'm not finding too much time to work on my favorite project which is building my little storage area with drawers on wheels in the basement.

Funny thing: while at Home Depot searching for casters for my rolling bins, I asked a HD employee where the casters were and he replied "What's a caster?". I was really surprised, 99% of the time they know exactly what I ask.

Still no hot dog vendor at HD.

No comments: