Sunday, February 3, 2008

Proof!

There is a God and he is just and true! Do you know what is almost as good as your team winning the Superbowl? Watching the Patriots lose the Superbowl!!

"Oooh, look at us Patriots with our perfect season. Oooh, our coach Bill Belichick is a coaching genius. Ooooh, look at Tom Brady he's so awesome. Ooooh, look at his little girlfriend Giselle (oh, but that's not his baby momma!! --classless!)"

Okay, okay, I'll stop with my childish and immature rant. Let's be honest though, how big of a rock do you have to live under if you haven't heard anybody with a soapbox rant and rave at the quest for the perfect season, how good Tom Brady is and what a coaching genius Belichick is? The rock has to be the size of Iowa if you haven't.

I guess my problem is a combination of a few things:
1. Jealousy - because Belichick used to coach the Browns and now everyone strokes his ego about what a genius he is
2. .....

Yeaaa. I guess my problem is just jealousy. But listen, that's enough of the negative comments. I want everyone with a soapbox to jump back on it and cheer for those underdog Giants! Were they 10 or 17 point underdogs? I can't remember the last time I really enjoyed the Superbowl. I really enjoyed it because it was such a close game. I certainly haven't enjoyed that much because my team hasn't been there.

Next year is our year! Remember, starting tomorrow, everyone is undefeated!

No comments: