Tuesday, June 30, 2009

clarification

Ikkin: A bunch means 2 diaper boxes full of cds. Which when I went downstairs and counted turned out to be 233. This includes full length albums, singles and burned stuff. Plus around 40 in our two vehicles and another 10 or so lullabys and disney things and kid stuff.

Sergey: Yes, I still have the 40 GB one from you and the 80 GB. I'm not sure the 80 GB will work with my computer since it is a SATA and I don't have a sata hard drive. Plus, I'm a goober because I looked on my hard drive and I've got over a 100 GB of space left. I'll probably go to half price books tonight.

Asa: Thanks, I'll give CD-ex a look.

So if I have around 280 cd's with an average of 12 songs per cd that gives me around 3360 tracks. So I guess I don't have as much music as I thought. I probably have 15 versions of evenflow. I can't ever get enough of that!

Thanks guys!

No comments: