Tuesday, June 2, 2009

an update

A picture update of what we've been up to lately.

Xander's black eye. It was a little darker than this but now it's starting to fade a bit. Those ornery swingsets.



Our new kitchen sink and faucet. From 6.5" to 8" deep! Whooo hooo! Thanks to Amanda's dad for the help.



We had some whip cream in our fridge. Amanda's biggest concern was the expiration date on the whip cream, not the fact that I was giving our son whip cream directly from the aerosol can. I was hoping his fingers would be strong enough to operate the nozzle and I was going to let him make a big old mess in the backyard. Alas, we'll have to try again next year when his hand strength improves.



Fun at my 30th birthday party with sidewalk chalk! Yes, I wore that shirt to work on my birthday. No, there is no dimmer or off switch on that shirt. Yes, I'm going to keep on wearing it because I am awesome.


No comments: