Wednesday, May 9, 2007

1 room done

Well, here is our first adventure in painting.


It's a light shade of blue. I think it turned out pretty well. There are a few spots along the ceiling that I want to touch up, but other than that it's pretty good considering it's the first time I've painted something and really cared about how it turned out.

There aren't any more home improvements on the near horizon. Peanut's room, but I have until September to procrastinate about that.

I've been pretty frazzled at work lately. They keep telling me I'm going to travel and do a software install and it keeps getting pushed back. I was supposed to fly today, but it fell through. I had my bag packed and I was headed back to my office to grab my laptop and go and the phone was ringing as I walked in. Postponed.

It's like putting off a root canal everyday. I've never had one, but I've heard they are a pain. Honestly though, if that's my biggest gripe (and it is) then I'm sitting pretty. So hey, that's my biggest complaint, it's so very insignificant in the big picture.

Speaking of postponing...we postponed our move to Memorial day weekend due to my work travel. I'm really glad the movers are flexible. We really caught a break there. So somebody's looking out for us!

Take care.

No comments: