Friday, May 18, 2007

food poisoning

I got a wee bit of food poisoning yesterday. It was not a good day.

Today I'm feeling much better, but I'm having a hard time deciding if the grumbling of my innards is what's leftover from the sickness or hunger? I only ate breakfast, rejected my lunch and had an apple juice and a granola bar for dinner. And anybody that's seen me eat realizes that that amount of food is very, very small!

California is full of extroverts. The weirdest of weirdos would fit in here. Yesterday on the way to work I saw a woman on rollerblades with a coffee in her hand. Can't you wait until you get to work to have your coffee? Doesn't exercising in the morning wake you up a bit and get your heart racing--at least until after lunch and then have a little pick me up? Goofy people.

No comments: