Sunday, June 24, 2007

work work work

A lady in a silver beamer tried to make me wet my pants today. I was creeping up the left hand turn lane at a red light (about 25 feet from the stop bar) when this blonde makes a right turn really, really wide and nearly hits me head on.

The look on her face was "oh, what. did you need something?"

Whereas mine was "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuggggggghhhhh!!!"

Then after a quarter mile I realized god was testing my patience and I laughed it off.

I've been working alot...therefore no blogging time. I racked up 73.25 hours last week. My new record. It's good though, much better than unemployment and I'm learning tons and that's always nice.

I just finished reading "A Game of Thrones" by George Martin. It's really good. It's like WoT, but no Aes Sedai and it has a plethora of graphic violence and crude sexual content. I think quite a few of the characters are rather dumb and I swear I could play the Game of Houses better than they could. I forget the title of the next book in the series, but that's next on my to read list. I've got some time, so I bumped it up past "What to Expect the First Year" since Amanda bought that from the used book store.

3 comments:

Dandysue said...

I love the you are always so positive no matter what. I need to learn from your example!

Mandy

Hugs said...

I love that you used the word 'plethora'. It is not used nearly enough.

;)

Rob said...

Combatting road rage is Chicks514, the Road Sage!

And ditto on hugs' plethora comment.