Saturday, June 30, 2007

just me and the cats

It's just me and the cats right now. Hugs is off in the boonies of Wisconsin for her cousin's wedding. It's way up there in no man's land...a little north of East New Jesus and south of BFE. I guess the wedding was in a bass boat and all the guests were on pontoon boats. I really don't know if that's exactly right but I haven't had too much time to interrogate my wife on all the details.

Yes, so I missed the wedding. Why? End of the quarter milestones that had to be met at work. It was a heck of a week. I ended up working 87 hours from last sunday to today (saturday). Eighty-seven. Yup, 2 weeks worth of work in 1. I still like my job, so everything is cool....and we met some of our milestones...and that's even better.

I really can't comment on anything else that's happened this week...caffeine is my friend and I'm now on a first name basis with the janitors at my workplace (they work from around 7-10pm).

Tomorrow is looking good too...no work and I get to kick it with the Ukie.

C

No comments: