Wednesday, December 19, 2007

lemme get a ...

...UPGRADE!

Don't you love my Beyonce reference? Amanda hates it when I sing that. Anyway...I know a guy who has a rental property and there is a huge back story of my friend the landlord getting hosed out of 8 grand and the tenants trashing the place and moving out with 3 days notice. It's a sad story, but on the upside the tenants left some junk in the house that my friend let me take. So we've now UPGRADed to a newer computer desk and added 2 10 pound dumbbells to our gym downstairs.

Now as I use this nice "new" computer desk I like it! What a nice UPGRADE!

And I'm off work for the next 2 weeks!! Whoo-hooo!

We took X to get his picture taken with Santa today. We'll post that later. Did you know Santa drinks Starbucks? He does.

1 comment:

Hugs said...

I'll UPGRADE your head, buddy