Wednesday, December 5, 2007

travel complaint

I just went to Baltimore on monday and tuesday of this week. Do you know what annoys me about traveling? Well, to state it plainly, it's the people...however I'll be more specific and not such a Ted Kaczynski.

Have you ever flown into an airport and had to take a shuttle bus to get to the car rental agencies? At BWI you have to...it's no biggie. The shuttle buses are nice and user friendly. You just wait for the shuttle bus, get in, set your luggage on the rack and sit down and enjoy the ride.

This is my complaint: people get on the bus, put their luggage on the rack AND STAND RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT. What's wrong with you people! Are you afraid someone is going to steal your crummy underwear? Are you going to get cooties from sitting on a bus? No, no, I'm too cool to sit down. I have to stand here and look cool and talk and text on my cellphone because I'm a big shot.

Alright, enough complaining.

No comments: