Tuesday, January 1, 2008

back to work....

So tomorrow I'm back to work. Blah. Vacation has been great. I had plenty of time to work on projects around the house and I made time to relax. I'm thankful to have had a full 2 weeks off of work.

We had a great New Year's Party last night. Whoo, lots of fun. Sergey, Lee and Andrea, Lee's roommate Dan and Lori stopped over. We had some great games of Scene It, both the Disney and Movie versions and some hysterical games of Bullsh!t. I can't believe what a lying bunch of people we had over. Liars all the way around -- Bullsh!tters, really!! :)

I had a great workout this morning too....I deadlifted 345 pounds. I didn't know I could do that.

Hooray it's finally snowing here. Happy New Year everyone! I would post a picture of our family up here, but I'm the only one awake (and it's only 6pm)!!

No comments: