Sunday, January 6, 2008

bathroom and other news

I finally got around to finishing the bathroom. I restained the trim and let it lay in the hallway all week because I couldn't muster the energy to install it. Going back to work for 8 hours took too much out of me. Here is the final product...




Like the new rugs? You better, it took two trips to Bed, Bath and Beyond for someone to be satisfied.

So did you know they are coming out with a new Knight Rider tv series? I refuse to watch it. Why? Because they --the sitcom writers are ruining a good thing. They change KITT's red hood LEDs to blink in a different pattern and they change KITT from a Trans Am to a Mustang. Why do they have to ruin a good thing? Those two items are at the heart of my memories of growing up watching Knight Rider and to go and change those on me is disappointing. Why don't they just go all the way and let Micheal Knight be played by some dork like Ryan Seacrest.

The new American Gladiators show looks cool though. Put Hulk Hogan on anything and I'll watch it.

No comments: