Monday, April 7, 2008

redneck weekend

I spent my first weekend home from 2 weeks out of the country outside in the beautiful Ohio weather. We replanted some daffodils and some other plants to make room for our garden. Hopefully next weekend I can put that in. Oh, but I need to remember to put up a fence to keep the rabbits out. And I sharpened my reel lawnmower so he should be ready to roll very soon.

And now that I've given myself the inaugural farmers tan for the season I'm ready for summer. My neck and forearms are killing me!

It was great leaving work today and 1) not being the last one out and 2) it still was daylight.

Here's a picture of Amanda in her "Football kit" (soccer jersey) and X in his new coat. When we first put the jacket on him and pulled the hood up we though he looked and sounded like Kenny from South Park.

No comments: