Sunday, November 30, 2008

all finished except for the....

I'm all finished with the bathroom except for the....baseboard. Daaaaah! Bloody baseboard. It wouldn't be a problem except I broke some on the removal. I bought replacement baseboard and tried to color match it to the trim on and around the door and it's not working well. Luckily I've got another project lined up for the baseboard so I don't feel too much guilt in going back to HD and searching for pre-stained baseboard.

Oh, and I'm waiting on the sewing department to sew me up a new curtain. Waiting....waiting...waiting. Once those two hanging chad tasks are done, then the bathroom will really, really be complete.

And by the way, it looks awesome! The tile turned out great, the soft pink walls are soothing, the drawer pulls and towel rods all match and a fresh batch of caulk has been caulked into place.

So stop by and see it!

No comments: