Saturday, July 28, 2007

finished HP7

I just stayed up tonight to finish HP7. It was great. Very fitting. Rowling weaved everything in just beautifully.

Remember the movie "The Money Pit"? It's this old movie with Tom Hanks and some blonde lady. I've never seen the movie but I guess the whole premise of it is that this house that they buy costs them loads of money. Well, our house isn't like that, but Home Depot is for us. It never fails, every time we go there we drop a load of cash and today was no exception. We ended up buying a bunch of power tools for me. It was cheaper to buy them in bulk. They are all the Ryobi cordless brand which means that the drill, reciprocating saw, circular saw, sander, flashlight and wet-dry vac all run on the same battery. I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

I have dire need of the sander for my furniture refinishing projects for Peanut's room, my drills been needing replacing for some time and the rest of the stuff fell under the category of "I could have used that then, so I'm sure I'll need that again."

Anyway....HP7 was great.

No comments: