Sunday, July 29, 2007

what have I been doing?

Now that I'm finished with HP7 I hope I quit having HP dreams. Each time I'm Harry Potter and all the spells that I can manage are "stupefy" and "avada kadava" but they don't work right. It's like one of those dreams where you are late for something but can never get moving and time keeps flying along, but in my case I just can't make any spells or curses work.

I'm making some headway refinishing the furniture for Peanut's room. I have a bookshelf complete and I'm in the process of sanding and stripping a shelf and the crib. It's going slower than I thought it would. That's okay, it only makes this-kid-is-going-to-be-born-soon-and-I'm-not-prepared for it paranoia increase.

I didn't want to mess around and try and get all the layers of paint off of the crib with just sandpaper so I bought some stripper and rubber gloves. My hands became so sweaty while the gloves were on that when I raised my fingertips above my wrist sweat poured out. It was funny, but really gross.

bye,

C

No comments: