Friday, July 20, 2007

There is nothing more manly....

There is nothing more manly than this competition....

Next year, vacation in Maine! I would try it this year, but with the whole baby being due the same month as the competition, that hoses the idea. Darn kid.

I told Hugs about it. Here are excerpts of our email conversation:
***
C: we are doing this next year....vacation in Maine baby!
http://www.sundayriver.com/summer/wifecarry.html
Hugs: Well, I suppose that gives me a year to get down to a competitive weight,
practice spending time upside down and getting used to getting my head
bumped into logs.
C: No, I think I have an idea of a different hold for us. Think T. Plus I don't think you'll be as likely to vomit.
Hugs: And I wouldn't have to sniff your butt. I know how much you fart when you
run.
***

I sure would like to do that. The competition.

Anyway, Hugs took off for the weekend so I'm a bachelor again! Boooring. However, this will give me time to get alot of crap done around the house...like paint Peanut's room and sand down the furniture and stain it. If I don't, Murphy's Law says it'll be a premature birth 2 weeks from today. If I do, Peanut will be 2 weeks late.

Oh, and the answer to the important question.... we are painting it 'Lemon White'. That's light yellow for my male readers.

C

No comments: