Monday, August 27, 2007

My coke experiment is complete.

I took the wheel's off of Peanut's crib and I soaked them in a can of Coca cola for about 2 weeks. Here is a before picture of the wheels.



Here is the after picture.


And here is a picture of the residue left in the tupperware from the 2 weeks of soaking. Yes, I threw the tupperware away.


I should have soaked them in some WD-40 for day or so, but I don't think we'll be rolling the crib from room to room upstairs so there is no need.

Work is going to become much easier for me (at least in the short term, for now) because tomorrow we will ship 2 systems that I've been working on for the past couple of months. That will mean an end to this project that I've worked on for the past 15 months. Wowsers.

And in case I forgot to mention, we are having a Labor day party this saturday and everyone is invited. We'll provide the keg, burgers and dogs; you provide the side dishes and yard games.

See you there!

No comments: