Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

29 and feelin' fine!

I feel like there is something that I need to do to fully appreciate being 29, so when I'm 39 I can look back and reminisce with fond memories. Oh, I'm sure I'll have fond memories of being 29, but there are all those folks out there who say...'ah, to be 29 again'.

Well, dear readers, I am now 29, now what? What should I do so that in another decade instead of saying 'ah, to be 29 again' I say something like 'Hell yes! 29! I kicked the crap out of it!'

That's it. I've made up my mind. I'm going to have a theme for this year, and it is to kick the crap out of 29. I've never had themes before, let alone a theme for a year of my life. Look out 29, there is a size 12 headed for your hindquarters!

So what should my focus be? I don't know. Don't lose focus!

No comments: