Saturday, March 3, 2007

ahhhhnuuuuld classic 2007

Me, Sergey and Mark went to the Arnold Classic this weekend. It was pretty cool. I got some pretty cool pictures, but I'm a ding a ling and forgot to pack extra batteries, so I didn't get cool pictures of the World's Strongest Man competition or guys doing push-ups with girls on their back or our trio doing pull-ups at the USMC booth. And for the record, I got 13, Mark got 14 and Sergey got 12. And even before you think about posting some comment about how you think you can do more, don't even try it because it's a whole different story when a US Marine is counting how many you can do. All the way down, all the way up.

So here are some pictures.

And here is one of the videos I took. It's of the Governator walking in using his cane.

Have a nice weekend!

C

No comments: