Wednesday, March 28, 2007

blur

These days have been a blur....

Been working alot
Going to California for work next week to verify a software install
Going on vacation the week after that to Charleston
Have to get a mortage picked out before we go on vacation (so in my downtime during my 60+ hour work week I'll work on that :) )
I actually hung up on a mortgage broker today because he wasn't cutting to the chase....shame on me. It's lent for crying out loud.
I missed the heartbeat/dr's appointment today

With all this crap on my mind, no wonder I look at the clock and say, "wow, it's noon already?" "wow, it's 5pm already?" "dude, you aren't leaving work are you?? It's only 6:30pm!"

Update from last post: Oh, yea, we are in contract for the house!

Despite all this, and trying not to go crazy with it all (don't minsconstrue the above comments as complaints, because they aren't) life is really great. Let me tell you why, (besides the obvious crap like a kick ass marriage and a wonderful wife) 1. I am employed and 2. We are getting the house we want at a great price. Can't beat that!

C

No comments: