Sunday, March 18, 2007

end of round 1

Here's how the family is doing with our March Madness brackets at the end of round 1:

Chicks: 27/32 correct
Hugs: 27/32 correct
Peanut: 27/32 correct

So we are hanging in there.

Off to look at some more houses today. Ideally, we'll look at the others and pick out the one with the Thomas Kinkade pictures and the cat doors. Or, we could end up finding one we like just as much, if not more and then have to decide. Arrgh, this is difficult.

And of course, this (blogging) is just another way I allow myself to procrastinate because I don't feel like doing our taxes.

Had an exciting time hanging out with Sergey last night playing Clue. I laughed my head off! Mr. Green, with the knife in the study. Duh! I was this close to winning! D'oh! I probably would have won, but I think I was distracted by my engorged gullet filled with a pre-game meal of a double steakburger platter with cottage cheese and chili and shake from Steak and Shake. Ooooh, Steak and Shake. Distracted by the blinding need to beat my wife, along with the full belly I lost all concentration and was hasty in my accusation.

Next time I'll know who dun it.

C

2 comments:

Rob said...

Just thought I'd mention that in my first hasty glance at your post, I saw "desire to beat my wife" and my jaw dropped. It's all good, I read the whole thing now ;)

chicks514 said...

Dude, now that is funny!