Sunday, April 1, 2007

Whrrrrrrrrrrrr

Maybe I'm a big sissy, but working 60+ hours these past three weeks has wore me out. I'm beat. It doesn't help stressing about finding the right mortgage for our home either. Oye.

We went out to a club last night to celebrate a co-workers birthday. It was a pretty good time. Our waitress will certainly give us something to remember--because she was drunk or high as a kite. Slurred speech, bad motor skills and a terrible memory. She would more or less demand a tip as well. A friend we were there with ordered a drink and gave her a tip. Later, that same person ordered a drink and the girl stood there and our friend said "I tipped you last time I'll get you on the next one." To which our gem of a waitress replied, "Are you *---ing serious?".

And I've never been so paranoid about getting the wife virgin daiquiri's. Hugs is going through the whole "I can't have it so now I crave it stage." So now if we go somewhere and I get a beer she has to have a virgin daiquiri. But that's fine with me. However I keep having the need to double check with the wait staff, "this has no alcohol, right?". No, I'm not paranoid.

We are headed west this afternoon for the in-laws 30th wedding anniversary party. Sssh! It's a surprise! It should be a real good time hanging out with the family.

I (we) keep having the urge to go and drive by our new house. Is it still there? Did it change? What's it look like today? Are the current owners there? Can we chat with them? (is that allowed?)

We just had a minor emergency here at our place....Ainsley was up in the window here with us and stuck her face to close to a stink bug. It was pretty funny once we figured out what the problem was. It was gross though because her salivary glands went into overdrive and she had drool coming out of both corners of her mouth. Gross!!

Anyway...

No comments: