Monday, February 5, 2007

I'm going to migrate my old blog here. Everyone else has it, so I'm following suit.

Trying to pre-qualify for a home loan online. 1 down, how many more should I do?

Oh, and our shower doesn't work. I left an irritated message on the answering service at the rental office. I just pulled the knob and nothing happened. I swear, in all my renting I've never had to call the rental office more than I've had to here. I don't think we'll have too much lack of motivation to look for a home if stuff like this keeps happening. Although, we should be nice to them in the event we want out of our lease early if we find the right house and have to jump on it.

Oh, and this week my shift is shifted by 4 hours. I'm going in at noon instead of 8. That way there is less fighting for time on the system to run tests.

C

No comments: