Sunday, February 11, 2007

So I got a haircut last week. Everybody at work was totally shocked. People didn't recognize me. It was nice having hair like Heath Ledger up until Brokeback Mountain came out. Now I look like....we won't mention it. But, now you can see that I have ears and a neck.

I'm still working that shifted shift next week too. It's a bummer, because the only reason I saw my wife last week was because she had monday through wednesday off of school because of the cold and snow. So this week our only interaction with one another will be as I get into bed sometime between midnight and 2am and as she leaves for school at 7am. Bummer. But on the bright side, it's great for me because I get more done at work because I'm not bothered by other people. It also forces me to think on my own, forcing me to be more independent, but in turn makes me a better engineer.

I also received a nice complement on my training that I gave last week out in Palo Alto, CA. One of the engineering managers who is in charge of busting our chops and making sure we have all our i's dotted and t's crossed on the product they are buying from us said that the training that we gave was "good". I showed this to one of my bosses and he said that the complement that we received was as good of a complement as we were ever going to receive out of him. So that's was nice to hear. Whoo hooo!

I haven't blogged in a while, so I'm going to break this up into a couple of small ones.

C

No comments: